Nokia Lumia 1520 announced at World Event in Abu Dhabi
Nokia announced the Lumia 1520 at the World Event held in Abu Dhabi. This is the first Windows phone from the company and comes loaded with the latest version of software enhancements from both Nokia and Microsoft.
The specifications of Lumia 1520 are :
- 6-inch 1080p screen with pixel density of 368 ppi that is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 2 for protection.
- 20-megapixel- 26 mm wide angle PureView camera with 6-lens Zeiss optics and a 1/2.5 inch BSI sensor for optical image stabilization
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC and
- A 2.2 GHz quad-core CPU and Adreno 330 GPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- 3,400 mAh battery with wireless charging that allows upto 32 days of standby and upto 124h of music playback.
- 32 GB of storage and a microSD card slot.
- Body is made of recycled polycarbonate plastic making it environmentally friendly.
- Lumia 1520 is quite slim at 8.7mm of thickness
- Comes with Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac with channel bonding, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, LTE up to 150 Mbps, HSDPA up to 42.2 Mbps and HSUPA up to 5.76 Mbps.
- Four microphones on board that deliver Nokia’s proprietary Rich sound recording.
- Features a new app called Nokia Storyteller that plots out all the photos you’ve taken on the HERE map which you can zoom in to specific locations to see the actual photos grouped by date of taking and location.
The Nokia Lumia 1520 in white, red and yellow. It will arrive later this autumn, starting in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, the U.S. (an AT&T exclusive), France, Germany, UK and continuing to other European markets for a retail price of $749 before taxes and subsidies.